Informasi Sukan Terkini
Temuramah eksklusif oleh Malay Mail Online dengan atlet Pulau Pinang yang telah mencatat nama sebagai Jaguh Dunia Wushu 2015!
An exclusive interview by The Malay Mail Online featuring our very own wushu champ Chan Lu Yi.
Photo by K.E. Ooi [The Malay Mail Online]
By Opalyn Mok
GEORGE TOWN, Jan 3 — When she participated in the 13th Wushu World Championship in Jakarta last month, Chan Lu Yi did not expect to emerge as a champion in the taijiquan category.
But this is not the first championship the intelligent 18-year-old has won since she started representing Malaysia as a wushu athlete under the taijiquan and taijijian categories about six years ago. Chan first started wushu training at the age of seven before she qualified for the state team at the age of 12 when she placed fifth in her very first competition at the Malaysia Wushu Championship.She won her very first medals at the Malaysia Wushu Championship 2011 by bagging a gold medal for the taijijian category and a silver for the taijiquan category.
- Selamat Tahun Baru 2016
- Kejohanan Bowling Antarabangsa Pesta Pulau Pinang ke-43, 2015
- Festival Sukan Kombat (FESKOM 2015)
- Tahniah Chan Lu Yi - Wushu
- Tahniah Goh Jin Wei - Badminton
- Selamat Hari Deepavali
- Kekal Aktif Walaupun Keadaan Berjerebu
- Goh Jin Wei Rangkul Kejuaraan Badminton Antarabangsa Vietnam
- Hari Sukan Negara - 10 Oktober 2015
- MSNPP/ISNPP - Simposium Sains Sukan 2015