APMG2018 Bus Stop Launching
(Dalam Bahasa Inggeris)
The APMG 2018 organisers have conducted promotion and publicity campaign for the Games at various local and international events, such as the World Masters Games 2017, KL 2017 Sea Games, Sports Masters Japan 2017, Asia Masters Athletics Championship, Malaysia Masters Athletic Championship, Penang Pesta International Bowling and Penang International Masters Table Tennis Championship.
The next phase of publicity campaign includes placing APMG2018 Penang designs on public bus stops. The purpose of beautifying bus stops with APMG 2018 artwork is to create awareness about the Games among the public.
With the full co-operation and support from the Penang Island City Council (MBPP), six bus stops on the island have been identified to be adorned with designs depicting sports contested in APMG 2018 Penang.
The first bust stop to carry the APMG 2018 Penang design is at Jalan Sunga Dua, just outside the University Sains Malaysia (USM). The Jalan Sungai Dua bus stop carries the artwork of football, hockey, and softball besides the APMG main logo and icons of 21 sports.
The location for the six bus stops to carry APMG 2018 Penang designs:
1. Jalan Sungai Dua - outside USM compound.
2. Jalan Bagan Jermal - in front of Adventist Hospital.
3. Jalan Tanjung Bungah - in front of Penang Chinese Swimming Club.
4. Jalan Batu Ferringhi - opposite Hard Rock hotel.
5. Jalan Jelutong - opposite Caltex petrol station.
6. Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah - in front of Sunshine Square Bayan Lepas.
For more information pertaining to the Games, click in to the official websites at www.apmg2018.com